Welcome to the Website ("Site") of Truevision.ai s.r.o. ("Truevision.ai", "we"). Via Site, Truevision.ai makes a number of resources available to you, including information, software, products, downloads, documents, communications, files, text, graphics, publications, content, tools, and services such as technical support.
In using Site, including all software, services, and resources available through it, you agree that:
- You will not use Site in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Truevision.ai server, or the network(s) connected to any Truevision.ai server (including linked sites), or interfere with any other visitors’ use and enjoyment of Site.
- You will not upload, email, or otherwise transmit via Site any potentially destructive, disruptive, or otherwise harmful programs, files, or code including viruses, Trojan horses, worms, cancelbots, time bombs, or any other form or designation of files or programs that may damage, impair, or alter the operation of a computer or network that is the property of Truevision.ai or any third party.
- You will not attempt to disrupt or interfere with the security, integrity of Site and/or its content and its content delivery, or otherwise cause harm to Site, any resources provided for Site visitors, user or administrator accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to Site or accessible through it. The same applies to any linked sites.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, visitor information, visitors’ accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any Truevision.ai server or to Site, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You will not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available via Site.
- You will not use false identity information when registering for subscriptions, downloads, or product licenses.
- You will not remotely harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, nor will you use email addresses published on this site for the purpose of sending any type of unsolicited email communication whose origin has been disguised or falsified.
Use of Site Content
Unless specifically indicated elsewhere on Site, you may view, download, or print Site content subject to the following conditions:
- The rights granted to you for use of Site content constitute a license and not a transfer of title.
- You may use Site content only for personal, informational, and internal purposes.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices displayed or contained in Site content.
- You may not modify or alter Site content in any way.
- You may not distribute, sell, lease, rent, or relicense Site content to others.
- Truevision.ai reserves the exclusive right to revoke authorization to view, download, and print Site content at any time, and you shall discontinue such use immediately upon notice from Truevision.ai.
Intellectual Property Rights and Licenses
Use of Software
The software and accompanying documentation that is available for download from Site is the copyrighted and/or patented work of Truevision.ai and/or its suppliers. Use of the software is governed by the terms of the license agreement that is included with such downloaded software. You will not be able to install any software that is accompanied by or includes a license agreement unless you agree to the terms of the included license agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of the included license agreement, you will not be able to install the software.
Use of Trademarks
The trademarks and logos ("Marks") displayed on Site are the property of Truevision.ai or third parties. You may not use Marks without the prior written consent of Truevision.ai or the third party owner of Marks.
You may use Truevision.ai Marks and logo images ("Logos") under the following conditions:
- You may not alter Logos in any way except pixel dimensions, which must always be in the same proportions as the original image provided via Site. All Marks in reduced-size Logos must remain clearly identifiable and readable.
- You may not create links on any other site directly to the Logos’ image files on Site.
- You may not use Logos in any manner that represents or implies any affiliation with or endorsement by Truevision.ai when no such affiliation or endorsement has been formally established in writing with Truevision.ai.
Truevision.ai reserves the right to determine what constitutes improper or inappropriate use of Truevision.ai Marks and Logos, and you agree to correct improper/inappropriate use of Truevision.ai Marks and Logos, or to cease use of the same upon notification from Truevision.ai.